It is the first of March and time to consider a new Editorial Calendar and Writing Prompts for March 2015. It is never easy being a blogger. There are so many things that we want to write about, so many things that we think about blogging about and there are so many posts that we have started but haven’t published. We write about travel, product reviews and let you know about great giveaways. We write about our children, our pets, our parents, our world. We work hard to write about things that will keep you interested and coming back. We want to keep you engaged. We all have times when we need some help to come up with creative ideas that are relevant and seasonal. Sure it’s easy to make a list of your favourite St. Patrick’s day craft projects or put together a round up of recipes that include Guinness beer but sometimes you just want to write about what is important in the bigger world picture.
March includes the celebration of World Wildlife Day on March 3rd, International Women’s Day on March 8th, World Water Day on March 22 and Earth Hour on March 28th. How do you want to contribute to the global conversation on this important dates? You can certainly take the time to visit each of the links and find a topic that will resonate with you. Maybe you want to support the World Wildlife Foundations – write about that. Find a craft or a project that you can do with your children to celebrate World Water Day or discuss the impact of the Miss Representation Project and write about why #askhermore trended on Twitter & Facebook at the Oscars for International Women’s Day.
Below you will find an Editorial Calendar for the month of March. Be sure and come back as I update it through the month in case other interesting events happen that may be added to the calendar. I have also included a writing prompt to help my fellow bloggers stay on top of their blogs. If you don’t know what to write about, just help yourself to these ideas.
Editorial Calendar – March 2015
Here are some writing prompts that may help you this Month. There are also links to websites that may be helpful to you.
Writing Prompts March 2015
- Sunday: Editorial Calendar & Writing Prompts
- Monday: 4M – Manic Monday Tips /
- Tuesday: World Wildlife Day
- Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday / LinkedMoms Chat @ 8pm EST: LinkedIn
- Thursday: Write a Letter to your children about what makes you proud
- Friday: Giveaway Linky / National Day of Unplugging – Sundown to Sundown Mar.6+7
- Saturday: Who is a role model for your daughter (celebrating Int’l Women’s Day)
- Sunday: International Women’s Day #IWD2015/ Daylight Saving Times begin: Spring Forward
- Monday: 4M – Manic Monday Tips / Write about something that Motivates you on Monday.
- Tuesday: What charity do you support?
- Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday / What’s your favourite Picture editing app?
- Thursday: Travel Thursday: Write about a place you would love to travel to.
- Friday: Giveaway Linky / Canada Blooms starts in Toronto: do you start planning your garden in March?
- Saturday: March Break: What are you doing this March Break?
- Sunday: Your favourite St. Patrick’s Day recipe
- Monday: 4M – Manic Monday Tips / Menu Planning Monday – What are you having for dinner this week?
- Tuesday: St. Patrick’s Day – How do you celebrate?
- Wednesday: LinkedMoms Twitter Party / 5 tips to take the perfect photo
- Thursday: Post a quick video on Instagram or YouTube
- Friday: Giveaway Linky / First Day of Spring
- Saturday: Your best crock pot recipes
- Sunday: World Water Day – visit the UN World Water website for water themed ideas
- Monday: 4M – Manic Monday Tips / World Meteorological Day
- Tuesday: Write about what you did over March Break. Did you travel? Stay at home?
- Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday / Wellness Wednesday
- Thursday: Recipe. Share your favourite recipe that you made this week.
- Friday: Giveaway Linky / Date Night with your girlfriends
- Saturday: Earth Hour 8:30 – 9:30 pm. What are you doing in the dark?
- Sunday: Palm Sunday – How do you prepare for the upcoming Easter season
- Monday: 4M – Manic Monday Tips
- Tuesday: Write about a positive childhood memory
Click on the Image for a PDF file and Print out.